How do I change or update my credit card details?
Change or update your credit card / payment info
Simon Says allows you to use one credit card for subscription payments and a different card for transactions.
To change or update your credit card used for transactions:
- Upload media you would like transcribed
- Click the "Transcribe" button
- Untick the "Use The Card On File" option
- Enter the new card details
- Tick "Update Saved Card" if you intend to use this card for future transactions
- Click "Let's do this"
Your new credit card details will now be used.
To change or update the credit card used for subscription payments:
- Click My Profile at the top right of your page
- Click Update Payment Details
- Enter your new details and click Update Card. Your card will be updated and saved for all future payments.
Related Help Articles:
About Simon Says
Can I purchase in advance and prepay for transcription / translation credit?
Can you handle translations?
How do I upgrade or downgrade my account?
How much does it cost?
I haven't received my email confirmation
What payment methods do you support?