Which formats can I export my transcript to?
MS Word and many non-linear editing programs (FCP X, Avid, Adobe).
Jan 23, 2022
We support timecode-based exports to all major non-linear video editing applications.
We export to:
- Microsoft Word and text documents
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Final Cut Pro X
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Grass Valley EDIUS
- Avid Pro Tools
- Avid Media Composer: via Text Locators, ScriptSync and AAF
- Blackmagic Design's DaVinci Resolve
- SAMI Subtitles/Captions
- SRT Subtitles/Captions
- Avid STL/SubCap Subtitles/Captions
- WebVTT Subtitles/Captions
- CSV / Microsoft Excel files
- Lumberjack Ready
- Burned-in Subtitles/Timecodes
Related Help Articles: