How to import your transcript into MAXQDA
Import your timestamped document in MAXQDA
MAXQDA is a world-leading software package for qualitative and mixed methods research. Researchers, such as in academia, rely on it as a pivotal part of their work.
1. Transcribe and edit your research material on Simon Says
2. Export the MAXQDA-ready document
3. Unzip the received file
4. In MAXQDA, select Import -> Transcripts -> Transcripts with Timestamps
5. Navigate to the location of your downloaded file and select it
6. MAXQDA will then ask to import the media connected to your transcript. Click “Yes” and then navigate to the location of the recording and import it.
Your transcript is now in MAXQDA synced with your media
Related Help Articles:
How to use the transcript editor
How to upload your files on Simon Says
Which formats/codecs do you support?
Which formats can I export my transcript to?