How to Use Search and Replace Tools in SS Transcripts
Easily replace misspelled words and names with our easy-to-use search and replace tools.
If you are are facing a large-scale project that has a few intricate proper nouns that our transcription service may have misspelled or did not capitalize during the transcription process, don't worry - there's an easy fix.
- Take A Look At Your Transcript
- Comb through your transcript, and take a look to see if there is any discrepancies with proper nouns, such as the title of your business or a name of a speaker (ex. Catherine to Katherine)
- Select the Search Tool
- On the top right of our transcription editor, you will find an icon with a magnifying glass. Click that button. You will be prompted with a box that says "Search".
- Click the Drop Down Menu
- On the top left of the box, you will see a drop down arrow that will extend the search bar. This will allow you to search for terms, and in the box below, replace the misspelled word with the correct spelling.
- Replace Misspelled Words With One Click
- On the bottom of the search box, you will see two options - "Replace" and "Replace All". Click the "Replace All" button, and all of the misspelled words will be replaced with the correct spelling.
Any more questions about the Search and Replace tools or anything else relating to Simon Says? Feel free to ask us any questions by clicking the speech icon on the bottom right.